The HayesTough Foundation is dedicated to providing financial support and hope to families affected by childhood cancer.
STARTING A NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- Pushing “More Than 4” for Childhood Cancer Awareness during the month of September everywhere across the country.
- Hosting the HayesTough 5K, an annual event in Holladay, Utah, and virtual run, to help spread awareness and unify the childhood cancer community.
- Regular Instagram, Twitter and Facebook posts to educate the community about the epidemic that is Childhood Cancer.
The mission of the HayesTough Foundation is to fund research for childhood cancer. We believe that every child deserves to have a better quality of life as they battle this disease. Our goal is to fund research and to provide grants in order to move one step closer to finding a cure.
- Partner with Children’s Hospitals to provide hygiene kits and basic necessities to newly diagnosed families.
- Partner with professional photographers to document and capture the beauty of families going through the pediatric cancer journey.
- Providing grants to families suffering hardship due to their child’s cancer diagnosis.
- Connecting families to provide support and advice during the journey.
- Providing healing vacations to fighting and bereaved families.
The HayesTough Foundation is the perfect representation of Hayes’ hopeful spirit. Hayes was a huge force for good in the world and we believe that everyone can be a part of the good. Together we can be his voice...no one fights alone...we can beat this together. We all can be #HayesTough!